Here is, as Namecheap puts it, “The Deals You’ve Been Waiting for All Year.” And, rightfully so. There are some great promotions at Namecheap during this Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
- .club registration $0.98 (first year)
- Private Email Business package $0.98 (first year)
- Value plan shared hosting $0.98 (first year)
- .com/.net/.org transfer $0.98 (one year)
- 3 months of Reseller hosting $0.98
- .com/.net/.org registration $0.98 (first year)
- Comodo PositiveSSL $0.98 (first year)
- “Lucky dip” dedicated server $48.88/mo., while supplies last
- .website registration $0.98 (first year)
- Black Friday only: .io registration $19.88 (first year)
- How can you get in on these deals? It’s all about timing. These offers will rotate throughout the promotion, changing every hour, so you’ll want to check back often. When you see the deal you want, grab it!
The promotion runs 12:01am to 11:59pm EST Friday Nov. 28, 2014 and 12:01am to 11:59pm EST Monday Dec. 1, 2014.
As an added bonus, you can maximize your Bitcoins on Black Friday. Friday Nov. 28 only, whenever you add 0.1 Bitcoin to your Namecheap account we’ll include a bonus — an extra 20% midnight to 2am, 15% 2am to 6am, 10% 6am to 11:59pm.
Coupon code: None needed. Click here to activate.
Go to: Namecheap